SignNow Usage Terms
1. Documents and Privacy
By using SignNow, you grant us permission to use your Documents to provide product features and to technically administer the service itself. SignNow features include items like storing, sharing/accessing and creating and displaying file previews. Technical administration includes all architectural decisions we make and activity we engage in to deliver the SignNow service to you, such as the number of file copies we maintain for backup and service reliability, how we store data, or the connections we establish to your devices. This permission also extends to trusted third parties we may work with to deliver the SignNow service.
SignNow may contain links to other third party websites or resources. Your use of the third party materials is governed by their terms and not by this Agreement. We are not responsible for nor do we endorse these third parties.
SignNow will use reasonable, industry standard security measures to protect Your data while it is stored in SignNow.
You are responsible for maintaining your data in SignNow and SignNow is not responsible for any loss or corruption of your files or information, or for backing up such information.
2. Acceptable Use and Conduct
All users must be registered to access SignNow. Individual users must register using their name, and entity users must register under the legal name of their entity. You will be solely responsible and liable for any activity that occurs under your account.
You are solely responsible for the legality and appropriateness of your Document content uploaded or otherwise placed into SignNow. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless SignNow and its suppliers from any loss, cost, liability, and expense arising from or related to your Documents, your use of SignNow, or your violation of these terms.
SignNow may immediately and without prior notice to You, remove any content or data, or suspend or cancel accounts if it becomes aware of any misuse or illegal actions associated with an account or user.
When using SignNow, you must not use the services to do any of the following things:
- copy or upload files or information unless you have a legal right to the files or information;
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system, or attempt to circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of SignNow or attempt to access or search SignNow through nonpublic interfaces;
- attempt to disrupt any user or network by sending a virus, malware, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing, or otherwise interfere with the use of other users;
- send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam;
- attempt to access another user’s account;
- send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including “spoofing” or “phishing”;
- publish anything that is fraudulent, misleading, or infringes another’s rights;
- misrepresent yourself or affiliation with an entity; or
- publish or share materials that are offensive, defamatory, or unlawful.
SignNow reserves the right to refuse or discontinue participation to any user at any time at its sole discretion. You agree that, upon such termination, you will discontinue all use of SignNow and that your access rights will immediately terminate.
4. Export Restrictions
You acknowledge and agree that SignNow that is the subject of this Agreement may be controlled for export purposes. You agree to comply with all United States export laws and regulations. You assume sole responsibility for any required export approval and/or licenses and all related costs and for the violation of any United States export law or regulation. If you are located in a country subject to embargo by the United States government, you are not entitled to use SignNow.
All inquiries to SignNow about the Terms should be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.