How do I change my email address if I’m an admin user looking to transfer admin status to a different email address?
Admin users looking to transfer admin status to a different email address:
1. Create an account for the new administrator email address if the email address you will be using is brand new to SignNow. You may create your new Administrator account at https://app.signnow.com/html/signup
2. Make sure to activate your new email by clicking on the link in the activation email.
3. Log into your old account and click on the ‘Admin Console’ button in the bottom left corner of the SignNow dashboard.
4. Click on the ‘Change email for this account’ link.
5. Enter the email address you’d like to transfer your subscription to.
6. Click submit and your subscription will be transferred to the new email address.
7. If the new Administrator Email is not a current User and would like to be, the new Administrator will need to login to SignNow’s Admin Console.
8. The new Admin will click “Add User” and add their email address in the prompt window.
- The payment method for this subscription will continue to bill on the current card unless updated separately.
- Subscriptions can only be transferred to someone who is not already an admin on another subscription.
If you purchased on iOS you can cancel auto renew by following these steps:
- Go into your iPad’s/iPhone’s settings and tap on **iTunes & App Stores**
- Tap on your **Apple ID** at the top
- View Apple ID and tap the **Manage** button under Subscriptions. This should give you an option to turn off auto-renewal so your subscription will cancel at the end of your current billing period.
If you run into any issues on iOS, Apple has an excellent knowledge base article all about purchasing and managing auto-renewing subscriptions which you can read here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098