How do I change the email address associated with my subscription if I’m an individual user?
Individual users looking to change the email address associated with your account:
1. Create a new free trial account with the email address you’d like to use.
2. Make sure to activate your new account by clicking on the link in the activation email sent to your inbox.
3. Log into your old account and click on the ‘Admin Console’ button in the bottom left corner of the SignNow dashboard.
4. Click on the ‘Change email for this account’ link.
5. Enter the email address you’d like to transfer your subscription to.
6. Click submit and your subscription will be transferred to your new email address.
7. Check the email inbox associated with the email address for your new account for activation instructions.
8. Once you’ve logged into your new account, go to the admin console and add your new email address as a user.
If you purchased on iOS you can cancel auto renew by following these steps:
- Go into your iPad’s/iPhone’s settings and tap on **iTunes & App Stores**
- Tap on your **Apple ID** at the top
- View Apple ID and tap the **Manage** button under Subscriptions. This should give you an option to turn off auto-renewal so your subscription will cancel at the end of your current billing period.
If you run into any issues on iOS, Apple has an excellent knowledge base article all about purchasing and managing auto-renewing subscriptions which you can read here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098