How do I clear my cache?
Instructions for clearing your cache:
- Select Options > Advanced > Network
- Under “Cached Web Content” click the button for “Clear Now”
- Quit and restart Firefox
- Select Menu > Tools > Clear Browsing Data
- Check the box next to “Empty the cache”
- Click “Clear browsing data”
- Quit and restart Chrome
- Select Safari > Empty Cache
- Click “Empty”
- Quit and restart Safari
- Open Internet Options by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking Network and Internet, and then clicking Internet Options.
- Click the Safety button, and then click Delete Browsing History.
- Select the check box next to each category of information you want to delete.
- Select the Preserve Favorites website data check box if you do not want to delete the cookies and files associated with websites in your Favorites list.
- Click Delete. This could take awhile if you have a lot of files and history.