How do I move documents to and from a shared documents folder?
- Users can only move documents that they own to/from the shared documents folder
- To move a document, in the document list, tap on the document.Then, the menu will appear
- Tap on the “Move” menu item
4. Next, select the folder you would like your document to move into.
5. To add multiple documents to a shared document folder: hold down on a document, then select the ones you want to move. Tap the folder icon in the top left corner, then choose the folder you want to move the documents to. Tap the arrow icon on the bottom right corner and you’re all finished!
1. Choose the Document you want to move into the Shared Documents Folder. Click “more,” then click “move”
2. Choose your team’s shared folder, then click “move here”.
3. Click on your team’s folder on the left sidebar and the document will appear in the folder.