How do I set validators for fields?
With SignNow, you can set Validators to only accept certain information in specific fields. These features are found in the “Date/Time Field,” where you can change date formats, as well as in the “Text Field,” where you can change things like SSN, Phone number, or Credit Card.
- Either select Date/Time Field or Text Field.
2. Click on the document where you would like to input the chosen field.
3. A banner will pop up once you click the document. Select “Validation Type” and choose your preferred option. For example, if you clicked the “Date/Time Field” option on the sidebar, it would look like the following:
4. The “Date/Time Field” Validator type has these options:
5. And the “Text Field” Validator Type has these options: